- 2016 Certificate of Congressional Recognition
- May 2016 Volunteers of the Month by California State Senate
- February 2016 Certificate of Recognition by California State Senate
- February 2016 Certificate of Recognition by California State Legislative Assembly
- February 2016 Dolphin Award by the County of Los Angeles and the Board of Supervisors
- 2015 Dolphin Award by Malibu Times for Citizens of the Year
The Mighty Under Dogs
MUD in Rosarito
This clip shows our on-going surf therapy program we created together with Locales Surf Shop in Rosarito where we surf with three organization with children with special needs: the Boys and Girls Club of Rosarito, Baja Sin Limites and the orphanage Catherine’s Kids.
You Belong With Me
Our surf instructors Peli and Timmy perfect the art of surf therapy.
Move On Down The Line
Christopher regularly surfs with the Mighty Under Dogs.
After one year of ongoing surf therapy, Trevor is now beyond excited when going out on the water. He used to not interact at all.
Christian & Christopher Wong
Twin brothers Christian and Christopher go on a wild surfing safari at Malibu's Surfrider Beach.
The list of charities we work with continues to grow:
AccesSurf, Ride A Wave, The Children's Lifesaving Foundation, Best Day Foundation, Catherine’s Kids, Baja Sin Limites, the Boys & Girls Club of Rosarito, as well as Surf "Clubs” across the U.S. and beyond that also create their own "Beach Day" events. The Black Surfing Association, Malibu Surfing Association and Malibu Boardriders Club have all hosted events that we've both participated in as instructors and filmmakers.